Sunday, January 23, 2011

FoxyLita

Hello followers. It's been a great day. I woke up this morning at 7:30ish, so the day seemed like it went on forever. My mom cooked gumbo. My dad and I watched football.<---weird, because I normally don't follow...but anyways like I said today was a good day. Tomorrow it's back to school and work..dreadding dreadding dreadding this work/school week. But I do have something to look forward to. Brandon comes home Thursday. His parents and I are going pick him up from the airport. Pretty pumped, so I'm warning you now. I'm not planing on it, but sorry if I begin to slack a little these next few weeks.

The outfit...I can't seem to get rid of this old Fox jacket for some reason. I love the pattern too much I guess. The white tee is actually covered with silver studs, you can't really tell in the pictures. I wore it about a week ago also and you couldn't tell. The belt is leopard print. And my wonderful Litas...sigh

(fox jacket: pacsun; studded white tee: forever21; black shorts: forever21; leopard belt: forever21; Litas: solestruck)

9 comments:

hidden-freckles said...

i love the boots! x

STYLEBYLISS said...

Love for the Lita´s

Michelle said...

i think you're right to keep the jacket! i love the pattern as well. i bet the white shirt is super cute! wish i could see the studs lol :)

Monroe Steele said...

love your JC's..yummmm gumbo!

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Stacey Kay said...

OMG THOSE SHOES ARE BADASS!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
Women’s Fashion Examiner-Cleveland

Jardin de la Mode said...

Love your Lita's doll!
They're stunning..
xx

Anonymous said...

Love the jacket!

Maria said...

great outfit! love your style and love your blog girl :) xx

www.coffeefashionmagazines.blogspot.com

rosapelsblog said...

love ur cardigan !