Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Outcast

Well our mornings at least feel like autumn. WoooHOooo!
I got this skirt from forever21 for only like $4, I find a lot of great "unique" pieces at the forever21 in Louisiana where I live. People are afraid here. They don't take many risks with clothing. I go to school with a tye dye shirt over my blue and white striped romper, and I get the funny looks. Well, I take it as a compliment. Maybe today I'll wear a little harem pant and a sequin, just to ruffle some feathers. ;D

Top- urban outfitters<-----Also on sale, $14.
Skirt- forever21
JC Boots- solestruck

I also want to take the time to thank my loyal followers. Thanks a million for the comments! I never thought this blogging thing would be as successful as it is! I enjoy it so much!

20 comments:

Virgit said...

gorgeous sweater dear love this

India said...

nice outfit!

Eva Ana Kazić said...

That's a pretty purple.

EAK

Katherine said...

So pretty! Love the ruffle skirt :)

Taryn said...

Love your look and def would be loved in Cali.--We have a forever 21 near us that consolidates all the sale from the area, crazy fun if you go in the morning before it gets crazy =)

Lucija said...

Ohhh, your blog = CHIC!
Wonderful post!!

XO,
Lucija
WLL

La Petite Marmoset said...

Love the top! Nice buy for $14 :)

La Petite Marmoset

Lilly's Style said...

Love the sweater, so pretty! The whole outfit looks great!

p.s. LOVE the name of your blog. I never understood who made up all the silly fashion rules and why in the world we should follow them. So the name of your blog definitely caught my eye :)

Fabrizia said...

Hi! I found your blog and I like it so much! you look really great in this outfit!
Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

Cosa mi metto???

Phuong said...

you look gorgeous, the purple skirt is lovely

Travel in Style

Cylia said...

cute outfit!:)

Amber said...

You look lovely! I really like the JC's of course!

Polly said...

Love the skirt!
X
polway.blogspot.com

CMA said...

love your blog!
hurry and come enter my giveaway for a GORGEOUS black strapless dress from PromGirl, valued at over $150! the giveaway is open until this sunday at midnight, so get to it! i hope to see your name as an entry!

-COSMICaroline
www.COSMICaroline.com

Vale ♥ said...

Great outfit, I like it so much !!!

Fashion and Cookies

My Twitter

Natasha said...

I am absolutely in love with the slouchy sweater look...this outfit is perfect :)

Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

Zarna said...

you look great - totally digging the skirt!

E said...

I really like the rich purple skirt - what a cool piece!

cryskay said...

cute outfit! & of course i'm drooling over your JC boots! xx

Joana Sá said...

So cute this look

Kiss kiss.*Jo
http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/